CRAFTA serves to treat problems in the jaw, face, head and neck region.
CRAFTA is a specialization in the field of manual therapy. It serves to treat problems in the jaw, face, head and neck region. CRAFTA was originally developed for physiotherapy, but it can also be used by dentists, peadiatrician or speech therapists. CRAFTA makes an ideal interdisciplinary cooperation between special disciplines possible.
Application of CRAFTA
How can CRAFTA be applied for problems and difficulties in the four different parts around the head area?
- Malfunction of the Jaw
- Dysfunction of mouth opening
- Occlusion dysfunction (interaction of teeth of the lower and upper jaw is disturbed)
- Inexplicable toothache
- Teeth grinding
- Discusproblems in the jaw joint
- Cracking of the jaw joint
- Pain in the mouth region
- Asymmetrical mouth opening
- Malfunction of the Face
- Face asymmetry o Facial palsy o Pain in the face region o Atypical face pain o Middle ear infection, otitis media o Tinnitus o Atypical ear pain, otalgia o Strabismus
- Malfunction of the Head
- Concentration difficulties and – dysfunction
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Tension headache o Head trauma and – injuries
- Dysfunction oft he Neck
- cervicogenic headache
- Cervical dystonia
- Wryneck, torticollis
- Whiplash injury (WAD- Whiplash Associated Disorder), cervical distorsion