What is Telerehabiliation?
- „Rehabilitation from afar“
- location-independent continious physio treatment using videoconference (especially now in times with the coronavirus)
- Usind the device of your choice (laptop/PC, mobile phone or tablet)
- Telerehabilitation is an additional support for physiotherapy, but it is NOT a replacement for physiotherapy itself.
In which way does telerehabilitation help you?
- Continuous rehabilitation such as exercise control
- Consultation of musculoskeletal based diseases
- Demonstration via video of your reduced movement as well as pain
- Adjustment of your individual physiotherapy-program
- Facilitation to selfmanagment
- Guidance of your partner/relative in order to aim a pain reduction or to control the exercises.
Guidance as to book your telerehabilitation:
- Book your appointment via online calendar or by phone (+43 660 6431109)
- Essential to provide your Email adress whilst booking or via phone
- You will get a link per email, where you will download for FREE the app ZOOM
- Just be online with ZOOM to the agreed time.
WICHTIG ES FINDET KEINE AUFZEICHNUNG/SPEICHERUNG DER VIDIOKONFERENZ STATT